Monday, November 22, 2010

Peppermint Cupcakes

         So, I know it's not even past Thanksgiving yet, but I was really in the mood to make something "Christmasy". But when I found this King Arthur Flour Peppermint Cupcake recipe, I knew I wanted to make it, and since we're having some homeschool friends over, it was perfect excuse for me to make these!


      It was actually a toss up between this and their Gingersnaps recipe, but these looked so good, I just couldn't resist! The gingersnaps will have to be later.



     Also, while I was waiting for the cake part to finish baking, I decided to take some pictures of the icing. I think they turned out pretty festive, don't you?








     I couldn't get the red quite right in these pictures. Any suggestions on what settings to use so it doesn't make the red so harsh?


0 comments:

Post a Comment