Saturday, September 11, 2010

A new tag from Liz Darcy. Thanks Liz!






#1 As far as books go, do you like historical-fiction, or fantasy best? Hmmmm....it's a tie
#2 What's your favorite color? I don't think I have a favorite color. I like vintage colors a lot, though
#3 What color is your tooth-brush? Blue with a little white
#4 Do you like the country, or do you like the city? the country
#5 Do you like Summer, or Winter? I like winter; I can't stand the heat
#6 Who do you think is the best character in, "The Chronicles of Narnia" series? Hmmmm, I'd have to say Susan


#7 Do you think these questions are random, or do you think they have a point? Random

#8 Do you have a phobia of any sorts? I hate small spaces

#9 Do you like the library, or would you rather be shopping? Library, without a doubt

#10 Do you have a friend who's first name starts with either, E, F, J, O, Q, U, W, X, Y, Z? No

I tag:

1 comments:

Ridge Auto Sales said...

Christine,
Great job on the tag! My fav's Susan too,tho Lucy's close.
Your sister in Christ,
Lizzy Darcy

Post a Comment