Thursday, September 16, 2010

Another Tag!

I got tagged again by Liz Darcy! I just chose to do one of the tags though, not both.

(1) Top 3 Authors: 
        1. Christopher Paolini
        2. Catherine Marshall
        3. Kristina Gregory


(2) Top 3 male characters:
       1. Dr. Neil MacNeil (Christy) 
       2. The Doctor (Doctor Who)
       3. Daniel Jackson (Stargate)


(3) Top 3 female characters
      1. Christy (Christy)
      2. Emma (Emma)
      3. Jadzia Dax (Star Trek: DS9)

(4) Top 20 fictional books: 

     1. Christy
     2. Eragon
     3. Eldest
     4. Brisingr
     5. The Prairie River Series
     6. Pictures of Hollis Woods
     7. Enchantress from the Stars
     8. Doctor Who Books (there are a whole lot)
     9. The Lost Books Series
     10. The Prairie River Series
     11. Ruby
     12. Doctors in Petticoats
     13. The Bride Bargain
     14. Hmmmmm...can't think of any other favorites right now, I must just add to later


(5) Top 3 books most recently read
     1. Brisingr
     2. The Forgotten Army (Doctor Who)
     3. Christy


(6) 3 Worst books ever read
     1. Calico Bush
     2. The Shining Company
     3. Graceling (very inappropriate book; it had a good story line, then...she had no reason to put that kind of thing in the story.)

(7) Top 5 scenes from any books:
     1. When Christy waked up after being sick and sees...I won't say anymore in case someone out there hasn't finished the book (Christy)
     2. When Hollis realizes her foster family really wants her (Pictures of Hollis Woods)
     3. When Beth decides to marry Alex even though she hasn't even known him for a month (Doctors in Petticoats)
     I can't think of anymore, although I know there are

(8) The book(s) that made me cry the most: 

     The only book I've ever cried on is Bridge to Terabithia

(9) The books that made me laugh the most:
     I don't think I've ever laughed at a book

(10) The books that made me feel good the most at the end: 
     1. Christy, definitely
     2. Pictures of Hollis Woods
     3. Doctors in Petticoats

(11) Contemporary or Historical? It depends; probably historical


(12) Science fiction, Fantasy or Horror? Sci-fi, no doubt


(13) Hardback, Trade Paperback, or Mass Market Paperback? Ummm...does it matter?


(14) Barnes and Noble or amazon? It depends on if I want a cheap price or instant gratification


(15) Bookmark or Dog ear? Seriously, people dog ear? Bookmark


(16) Alphabetize by Author, Alphabetize by title or no organization whatsoever? I organize by type, and then put          

       the series together

(17) Keep, Throw Away, or Sell? Keep...what exactly?


(18) Little Women or Anne of Green Gables? Ummmm...no preference


(19) Short Story or Novel? Both


(20) Stop Reading when tired or chapter breaks? If I really hate the book, chapter breaks; if it's one I'm devouring, I     

      read until I fall over

(21) "It was a dark and stormy night" or "Once upon a time"? "It was a dark and stormy night"


(22) Buy or borrow? It depends

(23) Standalone or series? Both are good, although some series seem to draw it out a bit

(24) Tidy Ending or Cliff Hanger? Hmmm...if there's a series, cliff hangers are fine, but if it's like the end of the 
     story forever, definitely tidy endings

You don't have to participate if you don't want to 
I tag...

and anyone else who wants to!

1 comments:

Carilyn said...

Hi Christine! I actually have already done this one (or one similar to it). You can see it here: http://awritingmaiden.blogspot.com/2010/03/literary-tag.html

Thanks!
Carrie

Post a Comment