Thursday, December 29, 2011

Random Things

    Hello everyone!! Sorry I haven't posted any pictures in a while! I've been very caught up in Christmas! While I don't have any pretty, snowy Christmas pictures to post (it was a not-so-white Christmas), I do have a photo that shows a technique I've been working on!


    I took this and turned it into an HDR photo. Basically, HDR is just taking multiple exposures of the same image, and them combining them all together to get a well exposed final image. Of course, there's a lot more detail to that, and if you want to find out more about it, here's a great article on it. I definitely want to experiment more with this technique!
   One last thing. I've been wanting to have another photo contest, but I'm not sure of a theme. Any suggestions? I'd love to hear from my readers!

1 comments:

Marianela said...

Very nice picture! I'll have to take a look at that article sometime. ;)

You can try doing a food photo contest. I did that not too long ago and I got many entries for it. :)

Post a Comment