Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The Zoo {part 1}

   Here is the first post of zoo pictures out of two. This one will be of actual zoo animals, the second one will be of just natural wildlife that was in and around the zoo. I think, all in all, I took more pictures of geese than I did actual zoo animals!









   Here a couple pictures of farms I took along our journey. I added a Tilt/Shift to them, and I think they turned out great!




   Just as I side note, I took way more pictures than this of zoo animals, but if I posted all of them, I'd probably overload Blogger break the uploader. Not to mention bore you all to death...
   Thanks for reading!!!

3 comments:

Marianela said...

Cool photos! The fourth picture looks really unique. :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures!! Loved the second one. Can't wait to see part two ;)

rachel esther said...

WOW, awesome photos! :) :)

Post a Comment