Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A New Blog and Other Things...

  Hi everyone!
  I'm so sorry I haven't posted in a while! We went away for the weekend, and between that and schoolwork, I haven't had much free time!
   So, here are some pictures I've taken over the last few days:

This squirrel is so cute!!




I love this one!

I used a slow shutter speed to get this effect on the water; I think it turned out pretty good!
   Sorry if the pictures are a little blurry! I compressed them a bit so they would upload faster to Blogger; if you click on them, you can see them at their full quality.
   Also, a friend of mine just started a blog called Smiles and Daisies; it's so good! She's an amazing writer, and she'd be so encouraged by some more followers! So, go and check out her blog!
   One more thing. You may or may not have noticed the new widget on my sidebar! I'm a big Doctor Who fan, and I am so excited about the new series! I can hardly wait!

1 comments:

Julia said...

That last picture is awesome! I also love the squirrel photos- his little chair is so cute!

~Julia

Post a Comment