Sunday, January 9, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday




   Yeah! I loved the themes this week!

1. This is Me
Since I'm not posting faces on my blog, so I decided to do a composite shot
of everything I like. 

2. Resolutions
One of my resolutions this year is to practice my piano more faithfully.

3. Treasured
Again, since I'm not posting faces, and I wanted to post my family, I thought this
summed up my family pretty well. 

4. Innocence 
Our dog is the picture of innocence, when he's not into mischief.


5. Primitive

2 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

These are all wonderful - I love what you've done for your this is me shot...what a great way to express yourself. Have a great week.

Anonymous said...

Aw! These are all so beautiful! I love that you've added a little bit of everything for your This is Me shot. So creative!

Post a Comment