Thursday, December 23, 2010

Marshmellows

    Every year at Christmas, there are a few "big" things that our family values doing together:
    One, we always read our Christmas cards together.
    Two, we always decorate cookies on Christmas Eve together.
    And three, we always put up the tree together; which, by the way, has gotten a lot more fun to do with each other since we got the tree where the branches just fold down, instead of the one where it's color and number coded (tension tended to run a little high).
    Anyway, when we put up the Christmas tree together, we always talk about the ornaments, when, and on occasion, why we bought them.
    While I have many favorites, the marsh-mellows are my all time favorites.






My parents; I love the way the composition turned out! (If I do say so myself!)

However, the Star Trek ones rank right up there too! 








0 comments:

Post a Comment